Jasper is a direct descendent of the service bus feature in FubuMVC, which in turn
was heavily influenced and built as a replacement for the Rhino Service Bus.
- Node - a running instance of JasperBus. Do note that it's actually possible to run more than
one JasperBus application in the same process
- Transport - a supported mechanism for sending messages between running JasperBus nodes
- Channel - a pathway to communicate with a running JasperBus node that is backed by a transport strategy
- Envelope - an object that wraps a message being sent or received by JasperBus that adds header metadata and helps control
how messages are sent and received. See the Envelope Wrapper pattern for more information
- Publish/Subscribe (pubsub) - messaging pattern that decouples the sending code from the routing to one or more recipients. One way communication from the sender
to any receivers. See Publish-Subscribe Channel for more background.
- Request/Reply - bi-directional messaging pattern where a request message to one node generates a response message back to the original sender
- Frame's - Jasper's middleware strategy
- Handler's - a class that handles messages within a Jasper service bus application
Service Bus Topics