The subjects in this section are about how to send messages and even customize how the messages should be delivered. See Routing Messages for information about how to subscribe to message or set up routing rules to control where your messages are sent.
Jasper supports a couple different patterns of messaging:
- Publish / Subscribe - sends a message to one or more subscribers
- Send Message with Eventual Reply - send a message to another system while expecting an eventual response from the other system
- Invoking or Enqueuing a Message Locally - handle a message locally either inline or by enqueueing the message locally
- Scheduled Message Delivery and Execution - publish a message with the expectation that it be processed at a later time
- Customizing the Sent Message Envelopes - take full control about how or where a message is sent