PostgreSQL has some of the best documentation available, and it's pretty easy to lookup any most anything to do with Postgres, however coming from SQL Server can sometimes be a bit of a barrier to entry.
This documentation exists to help the transition for some of the basic usage patterns between the two databases and how help you better understand PostgreSQL so you can get the best out of what Marten has to offer.
SQL Server to PostgreSQL Documentation
- Naming Conventions
- Casting (under construction)
- Case Sensitivity
- Finding / Analyzing Slow Queries (under construction)
- Indexing (under construction)
- Indexing JSONB (under construction)
- If Statements
- Working with Dates
- Backup / Restore (under construction)